August 9, 2007

ethics...

Where does it stop,
I met a few people who believe that its all fair in war
and business.
And I will not sound naive by saying that we should never
be unethical or that nothing unethical should be done ever.
Yet there should be a line.
If by doing something unethical at a miniscule level
you can be happy and not hurt anyone as well as not
tip the balance of things ...it should be okay.

I am always torn between wrong and right and the thing is
I am the person who would follow her heart.
No matter what my mind says. It might tell me
that something is practicle or is socially exceptable yet,
if my heart is not in it....I cant do it.

But then thats just me...what matters is, eithics are still
a very integral part of our lives.
It is the right thing, the humane thing to do.

No comments: