May 23, 2014

The Soul is thirsty.....

Why is the Soul thirsty?
What is that one looks for that will quench it?

I dream every day...of something new....
Most people think of me as flimsy....
I think I am a chef today and a painter tomorrow.
Somedays I do both and there are days I can be either...
The question is... is it that bad?

I feel my soul craves to be drenched in bliss...
I am not out looking for happiness but trying to find
happiness in little things on a daily basis.

I might not make sense by the standards of the rotting social norms...
I may look odd...
I may even look ridiculous to some sensible two shoes....

Yet...this is me....and I am always on the look out for like minded
people...who get it...and want to get lost in the chaos...
just to find the fleeting glimmer of....the sheer moment of joy.....

No comments: