May 22, 2007

things to do....

I went to the doctor for a routine check up after a blood work and she says...you are a diabetic....
now it took a while to sink but once it sunk in...I was shaking so hard I couldnt stop!

Anyway, that got me thinking that life so short and mine just got a little shorter...but there is so much to do still. I always thought I had years to come.

So, I started making a mental list of things I want to do before I die...here it is...the ones on the top of mind right now....

1. Have a Baby (preferably with my husband)
2. Buy a Jaguar
3. See atleast one city in each continent
4. Spend time with a famous personality
5. Go bungee jumping
5. Learn scuba diving
6. Leave a leagacy (if only a small one)
7. Do social service

I just hope that God gives me enough time to realize most of the above so that when the time comes to lay down I feel there is little I have not done or need to do.

2 comments:

shweta amitabh singh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shweta amitabh singh said...

Sorry to hear that Surbhi......but you know what you do not need no one's pity.......this is your chance to actually live it up and be the best you can be......yea gurl you rock and don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do..............Go for it. Celebrate life.