September 29, 2008

Turning leaves.....

The days are getting darker, faster.
The leaves are turning color. From green, to orange to brown.

Slowly, gently...riding the breeze...goes down the bouquets of leaves.
They form kelidoscopes of patterns on the uneven earth.
Sometimes I wish I were an accomplished painter.
Sometimes I reach for my camera, in vain.
Then I lay the though aside, gently, trying not to hurt my own feelings...
There is no picture to be taken or painted....
not any that can justify the sheer stupendous beauty and attention to detail...
the creator has infused in every little atom of the topography.

All I can do is look around and marvel...and take it all in.
Absorb and burn it ...in the cores of my mind,heart and my entire being...

2 comments:

Nithya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nithya said...

Breathtaking details!!!