January 22, 2007

how much is enough?

I dont know...but I would love to know how much is enough?
They say "What doesn't break you, it only makes you stronger!"
Does it?
Each day as the sun rises, I hope that today will be end of my miseries,
something will happen or I will be able to do something about my miserable life!!
Guess what...the sun sets and I am still exactly where I was the previous day!

The feeling of helplessness never goes away and nor does the feeling of
abandonment. By God or angels or any other force that was suppose to look after us!!

Why cant life have a spell of calm and quite and normalancy! Thats what I crave for!
Just a few days or months of normal human life, normal income, normal car that doesnt
break down every month, job,house,children,etcetra, et cetra......
Is that too much to ask for.
I know I know, there are people in this world who have a far rotten deal,
I know....but sometimes it just doesnt matter to me!
I dont feel like I am a bad person just because I want all this while people
dont have health or food or peace or other necessities!
All I want is as per my standard of life, I catch a break!
They have their wishes and desires and am sure would be venting and ranting and
cribbing just as I am for things they meed!

Yes, I want to and I know I can make things work. I can change
my circumstances...all I need is a break, a chance to make it happen!!

Is there any one listening up there??
Hullo!!

2 comments:

nee said...

your blogs gives rise to a picture in my head- as if v r tou people in different sinking boats and waving to each other-these thoughts are very normal -we always try to search the purpose of our existence-why is is it so that everyday the date changes but ur day remains the same-

surbhikumar said...

yes....why indeed??